Friday, September 29, 2017

Pasta Pass Goals

Below are some thing I hope to accomplish with the Pasta Pass

  • Get at least three bowls of pasta
  • Go twice in one day
  • Go before work and leave with dinner for at work
  • Go before work and after work (I guess that's twice in one day, too)
  • Bring someone who does not know how Olive Garden (or most regular things) works 
  • Break even ($100)
  • Make money on the deal ($101+)
  • Go three times in one week (Mon-Sun will count as the week since it went active on a Monday)
So far my running tab, not including tip (I don't have to pay tax since I paid tax on the pass) is $14.78

Feel free to suggest more goals

Edited to add: my sister thinks I should go in with a bag full of tupperware and fill up containers and then claim to have eaten several bowls of pasta. Might have to save that for the last day of eligibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick running total update

Sorry, work schedule changed...last three visits total: $44.34. Running total now: $103.96 - the pass has been paid for!!! Next week, I sh...